Thursday 22 August 2013

Day 13 - Cala Conte, Punta Arabi, Cala Nova and San Antonio

10:25
So, last nights party is still in full swing...bongos a going, people still chatting.
I woke at 6:15 to the sound of happy hardcore and people discussing their shroom trips...fluffy white rabbits all around our van etc...that's how they manage to party for so long I guess. Not my bag, my Dad always taught me "you take drugs, you die", I've never checked to make sure. I reckon these people would deffo get kicked out of Silverdale though.
 
13:40
Just escaped the hippy markets. Its 40th anniversary running in Punta Arabi and my goodness it was sooo busy! The markets are full of loads of little stalls selling anything and everything. We were carried round on a train of people, in 35 degree heat, maybe more. It became too much for us! Christian was happy as he got a couple of green hearts that we keep seeing on the campervans here...all to do with peace and love and respecting your environment...we could all do with one of those I think.
 
Headed to Cala Nova right now for a freshly made sarny and dip in the waves.
 
20:30
Ocean Club, San Antonio. A couple of cocktails down and a sunset watch, we are relaxed and happy.
Just ordered a fillet steak with wine, yum.
 
23:45
Back at Cala Comte to stay the night. Just had a lovely meal at ocean club and said goodbye to jo. Making up the bed to the sound of more bongos on the beach...these people are party crazy...


No comments:

Post a Comment